Registration is now open
We are delighted to announce that registration is now open for the fifth #ThinkLanguages TY Event. We are going local again this year and the events will take place in schools nationwide on Thursday 17 November 2022.
Join thousands of TY students from right across Ireland in a celebration of languages and cultures. Enjoy inspirational talks, fun language-filled workshops, and compete against schools nationwide in our interactive #ThinkLanguages Quiz.
Last year was a massive success with over 12,000 students taking part in our flagship event. This year is set to be even bigger and better!
Registration Deadline: Friday 30 September
How does #ThinkLanguages work?
TY Students, TY Coordinators and MFL teachers – you get to run the show, with lots of support from Languages Connect!
You manage your own local event, with Languages Connect on hand to provide you with all the elements you need for a successful day. This includes event management kits, teacher handbook, posters, and promotional items for all involved. We will provide your school with a pre-recorded ‘Opening Ceremony’ and online workshops, as well as the opportunity to have a live speaker or workshop at your event.
There will also be lots of competitions and prizes to top off what will be a memorable day for all involved.
Check out our Previous Years section to see some of the many #ThinkLanguages highlights from the past four years.
Want to know more?
• More information on what’s involved in #ThinkLanguages 2022 can be found in our information leaflet.
• Check out our FAQs page
• An online #ThinkLanguages Information Session for interested TY Coordinators and MFL teachers will take place on Tuesday, 13 September at 7pm. Spaces are limited, and registration is required which can be done HERE.
• There is a Facebook group for teachers in registered schools to exchange ideas and ask questions. You can join in the conversation here.
• Could your team be the #ThinkLanguages Champion Team of the Year 2022. Find out more here.
• If you have any further queries, please contact us.