Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Post-Primary Languages Ireland / Languages Connect are now hiring a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator. Join an enthusiastic and hard-working team of education and marketing professionals who manage a wide-range of events, campaigns and resources for students, parents, teachers, guidance counsellors and principals and work with third-level institutions to help promote the benefits of foreign language skills. The successful candidate will help the marketing team coordinate and implement a busy but varied and interesting marketing and social media content calendar.
The duties of the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will include but are not limited to:
• Supporting a variety of marketing, social media and event projects
• Liaising with graphic designers, copywriters, agencies, video companies, photographers and education stakeholders
• Online content creation – graphics, videos, blog posts, website updates
• Managing the PPLI/Languages Connect social media content calendar
• Community management of Languages Connect social media accounts
• Briefing marketing, digital media and events companies and ongoing project management of campaigns/events
• Designing and managing online registration forms and guest lists
• Organising the delivery of posters, banners, merchandise and brochures to event venues/schools
• Working with the PPLI team to help them with branding, promotion, literature and event PR, online and social media updates
• Coordinating Student Language Ambassador team
• Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Director of PPLI
The role is a full-time position on a one year fixed-term contract reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
PPLI is based at The Liberty Insurance Building in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The role may involve remote working in line with current Covid regulations.
For more information on the role, see the Information Booklet here
To apply, please fill out the Application Form here
Application Deadline: Friday 7th January 2022.